Lucky Patcher Apk Download for Android: It looks like you are one of them who always like to dig deeply into the Android system or probably who is totally frustrated with the annoying ads that we people generally see in the third-party installed apps, so you are in the hunt of an app which can help you out from this situation. Then, Lucky Patcher is the best choice available across the Android arena. But, unfortunately, the app isn’t available on Google Play Store. But, don’t worry! You are at right place because here in this article you can download lucky Patcher Apk and as well as also get to know how to install and use it on your android device.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
Color Indication of Lucky Patcher:
After running through the list of installed applications on your phone and you’ll see that each has a color.The colors each have a different meaning to describe them:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available
- Blue: Includes Google Ads
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
- Replaced the application icon.
- Replaced all black and white icons on color.
- Patched signature verification, cloned.
- Removed folders with localization values, except Attached image Attached image Attached image.
- Deleted folders with localization values, except EN,RU,UK.